Hoa Lu: the remains are the temples dedicated to King Dinh and King Le, the two heroes who lived in 10th century and chose Hoa Lu to build the citadel of the capital city (from 968 to 1009)
On this trip to northern Ninh Binh province, see the tombs & remains of Hoa Lu then head to Trang An - the Halong Bay on land. Enquire today!
The Huong Pagoda is a vast complex of Buddhist temples and shrines built into the limestone Huong Tich mountains. It is the site of a religious festival which draws large numbers of pilgrims from across Vietnam
Ha Long Bay, in northeast Vietnam, is known for its emerald waters and thousands of towering limestone islands topped by rain forests. Junk boat tours and sea kayak expeditions take visitors past islands named for their shapes, including Stone Dog and Teapot islands.
Mai Chau offers a most splendid vista of the Valley which is surrounded by lush greens and stilt houses inhabited mainly by the White Thai ethnic group. The Sunday market brings a lot of people into town where traditional Thai dishes are made and revel in traditional dances.
A journey to Duong Lam village is a trip to trace back the origin of Vietnam's culture and Vietnam's traditions. This is also the great chance explore architecture of ancient houses while wander along its narrow alleyways, visit temples dedicated to the two kings born there
Hanoi Food Tour If you are a little worried about eating food in the old Quarter in Hanoi, then this is a Must Do! With hundreds of food places in this area, it's difficult to know which are good to eat or not
- 3 Nights in Hanoi 3* Hotel
- Hanoi City Tour - Fullday trip
- Halong Bay 1 Day tour
- Round trip airport transfer "Airport - Hanoi - Airport"
- 4 Nights in Hanoi 3 Star Hotel
- Fullday Hoa - Lu Tam Coc tour ( Ninh Binh)
- Fullday Halong bay tour
- Round trip airport transfer (Noibai airport -Hanoi Hotel - Airport)
- 3 Nights in Hanoi 3 Star Hotel
- 2 Days/1Night Cruise on Halong Glory Cruise
- 2 Days/1Night Sapa bus tour
- Round trip airport transfer (airport Hanoi Hotel - airport)