- 3 Nights in Hanoi 3* Hotel
- Hanoi City Tour - Fullday trip
- Halong Bay 1 Day tour
- Round trip airport transfer "Airport - Hanoi - Airport"
- 4 Nights in Hanoi 3 Star Hotel
- Fullday Hoa - Lu Tam Coc tour ( Ninh Binh)
- Fullday Halong bay tour
- Round trip airport transfer (Noibai airport -Hanoi Hotel - Airport)
- 3 Nights in Hanoi 3 Star Hotel
- 2 Days/1Night Cruise on Halong Glory Cruise
- 2 Days/1Night Sapa bus tour
- Round trip airport transfer (airport Hanoi Hotel - airport)
- 4 Nights in Hanoi 3 star Hotel
- 2Days/1night Glory Cruise
- 2Days/1night Sapa by bus
- Round trip airport transfer (airport - Hotel -airport)
The Rosa Cruise proudly offers the new premier cruise experiences in Halong Bay which combines the most modern and greatest comfort. To provide customers the best culinary and premium cruise experiences. Cruise to the most exciting beauty parts of the attractions: Pearl Farm Village, Amazing Cave, Dark Cave , Bright Cave and serving BBQ dinner…
Designed in the 1910’s Indochina style, the Halong Apricot offers the perfect mix in traditional elegance and modern comfort. Special attention has been paid to the decoration and interior of the junk.It features 28 comfortable rooms, a dining room with sea view, a bar and a superb sundeck
Become Mahout for a day and experience the thrill of being up close and personal with these amazing Asian elephants at Elephant Village Camp! In Laos, a mahout usually starts as a boy in the "family profession" when he is ...
Enjoy a mild trek (approximately 3 km) along a natural, crystal clear stream flowing down from the mountains which feeds the Tad Sae Waterfall. The water cascades over multilevel limestone formations forming pools surrounded by unique tropical vegetation
A highlight of the day is trek aboard an elephant’s back through the jungle, over rivers and to beautiful waterfalls, Learn about the lives of elephants as well as conservation efforts underway to preserve the animal's natural habitats.
Traditional horses from the Hmong hill tribes are waiting for you to carry your bags up a more demanding uphill section. These strong, little porter-horses accompany you for the last approximately 30 minutes of trekking through fields, plantations and Teak forest.