- 4 Nights in Hanoi 3 Star Hotel
- Fullday Hoa - Lu Tam Coc tour ( Ninh Binh)
- Fullday Halong bay tour
- Round trip airport transfer (Noibai airport -Hanoi Hotel - Airport)
- 3 Nights in Hanoi 3 Star Hotel
- 2 Days/1Night Cruise on Halong Glory Cruise
- 2 Days/1Night Sapa bus tour
- Round trip airport transfer (airport Hanoi Hotel - airport)
- 4 Nights in Hanoi 3 star Hotel
- 2Days/1night Glory Cruise
- 2Days/1night Sapa by bus
- Round trip airport transfer (airport - Hotel -airport)
- 3 Nights in Hanoi 3* Hotel
- Hanoi City Tour - Fullday trip
- Halong Bay 1 Day tour
- Round trip airport transfer "Airport - Hanoi - Airport"
Wat Prakeo (the original home of the Emerald Buddha ) , Wat Sisaket (the house of thousands of Buddha statues ) , Anousavari (Vientiane Arc de Triomphe ) , Pra Thatluang stupa ( the stupa that kept the relics of Buddha).
The Royal Palace Museum, which hosts a range of interesting artifacts. We then head to the magnificent with its roofs sweeping low to the ground, which represents classical Laotian architecture. We also have time to visit the impressive stupa of Wat Visoun and the shrines of Wat Aham and Wat Mai.
the old and the first capital of the kingdom of Lane Xang and also the center of the religious life of Laos. The city is a delight and a haven accentuated by its semi -colonial architecture, surrounding tropical vegetation and extreme languor
Luang Prabang with its gleaming temple roofs , colonial architecture and beautiful surrounding landscape of mountains covered with forests , has preserved a unique and rare throughout Asia charm. You visit the impressive stupa of Wat Visoun , the temples of Wat Aham
Visit Toul Sleng Genocide Museum, Royal Palace, Street 240. Russian Market. Lunch. After lunch take express van to Siem Reap.
Visit Toul Sleng Genocide Museum, Royal Palace, Street 240, Russian Market. Lunch. Continue to Wat Phnom, Killing Field (Cheung Ek), Independent Monument. Dinner.